At VE we use advanced materials and production techniques to produce our products. We have strict quality control systems in place to ensure that you recieve your paddle free from structural defects. We take great pride in manufacturing VE paddles and don't want our customers to be disapointed.
- VE Paddles are warranted to be free from defects in materials and manufacture for one year from the date of purchase.
- If you think there is an issue with your paddle, please contact us, or the retail oulet where you purchased the paddle, immediately so we can discuss your concerns and if necessary arrange a repair or replacement.
- Damage due to wear and tear, misuse or neglect is not covered under warranty, but could be repairable at cost; please contact us to discuss.
- This includes hucking large drops, damage whilst running a gorge (post swim) or even just being run over by your friends camper van.....etc.
- We can replace a single blade or shaft very quickly and get you back on the water asap; please contact us for details.
- The warranty is limited to the original purchaser only.
- Before returning any product please contact VE or your retail oulet to discuss the problem.
- Please remember to include contact details including name, telephone number and address with your return.
- VE can advise on suitable couriers for low cost shipping of your paddle.
- Please ensure you paddle is suitably packed for shipping; VE can not be responsible for paddles damaged in shipment when being returned.